Important Information for Downloads
Not yet registered? Registered users have access to the quickest possible download speeds and can also access additional community features such as our "Download Alert", which automatically notifies you when a new version of this software is available. Registration is both free and simple!
Universal Data Access Components 5.10 Download
Universal Data Access Components Download Info
Using UniDAC with its server-independent interface is the best way to create cross-database applications. UniDAC brings outstanding flexibility and independence to your projects. The capability to develop applications using the cutting-edge IDE for all the supported target-platforms: Win32, Win64, Mac OS, iOS, and now - Android. UniDAC gives its users an opportunity to establish Direct Connection and get the fastest data access to databases.
- RAD Studio XE5 support
- Android application development support
- iOS development support
- NEXTGEN compiler support
- Mac OS X development support
- Win64 development support
- Universal access to different database servers
- Full support for the latest server editions
- High overall performance
- Support of all standard and third-party data-aware controls
- Disconnected Model with automatic connection control for working with data offline
- Local Failover for detecting connection loss and implicit re-execution of certain operations
- Unicode and national charsets support
- Database-independent data storage with the TVirtualTable component
- CachedUpdates operation mode
- Ability to retrieve metadata information
- A large amount of helpful demo projects
This tool was recommended by Devart
download.chip.eu™ provides safe and secure software. We encourage you, however, to determine whether this product or your intended use is legal in your country. If you have any problems or concerns, please report it to the download.chip.eu™ team.